Author: inCampagna Data Wpisu: Wednesday October 14th, 2015
Ingredients ( 4 portions) :
1. Wash the eggplant and cut into large pieces, sprinkle with salt (preferably coarse ) and leave at least for half an hour .
2. At this time, prepare tomato sauce.Put the tomatoes in boilling water then take them out,peel and dice. Heat some oil on the pan and add the tomatos.
3. Add salt, garlic, pepper, a teaspoon of sugar and cook until the tomatoes are soft and the sauce thickens. Put the sauce aside.
4. Heat a generous amount of olive oil. Rinse the eggplant in cold water and dry it well with kitchen towel and put it on the pan. Eggplant should be fried well.
5. Put the fried eggplant on a plate with a paper kitchen towel, which will absorb the excess fat.
6. Boil water, add some salt, toss same pasta and cook for a few minutes until the pasta is ready.
7. Mix the drained pasta with tomato sauce and fried eggplant . Serve with a layer of ricotta salata and decorate with plenty of basil.