Author: inCampagna Data Wpisu: Wednesday October 14th, 2015
1. Crush the cinnamon stick and pour 1 l of water.
2. Bring the water to boil, simmer for about 5 minutes with a cover.
3. Leave the decotion in a cool place, at least for 12 hours ( the longer , the aroma of cinnamon is stronger ).
4. After 12 hours mix the decoction with sugar and cornflour carefully not to leave any lumps.
5. Bring the prepared broth to boil stirring constantly.
6. Next put it aside and wait until it reaches room temperature. Then add small pieces of chocolate mix and pour everything into a round mold (it cannot be too high).
7. Put the mold into a refrigerator and leave it for 12 hours.
8. The next day, remove the dessert by putting a plate on the mold by quickly turning the mold upside down . Garnish the Gelo with lemon leaves and slices of black and white chocolate and almonds.