Author: inCampagna Data Wpisu: Monday February 29th, 2016
1. Cook the lentils in water with salt, summer savoury, garlic clove and sliced onion.
2. Discared the cooking liquid and allow the lentils to cool.
3. Meanwhile, slice the other onion and macerate in water , salt and vinegar for 30 minutes. Then remove, squeezing thoroughly to remove excess water and set aside.
4. Slice the tomatoes into small pieces.
5. Season the lentils with the chopped peppermint and parsley, macerated onion, tomatoes, olive oil and a tablespoon of vinegar.
6. Serve cold.